- Return to Catina
- Gambil Gound (ship doctor) stabilies Max – not healed. No cybernetic arms available.
- Fails to build an arm, -1000 credits
- Fails to build an arm again, -1000 credits
- 500 credits to keep Max in a bacta tank after failures
- Fails to build an arm yet again, -1000 credits
- finally succeeds building an arm, recoups 500 credit losses.
- Went to Screwdriver, Probos stays on ship while others go to the Obsidian Spear (Skint’s ship)
- Skint approves of Max Powers. Gives him a gift. A vibrosword “Not Sure Yet”.
- Skint makes us slave the ScrewDriver to Obsidian Spear.
- We jump to Scarrum Vie. Took 3 weeks. Lots of interference.
- Green/blue potentially habitable. Sensors pick up another ship.
- 2 hours out from the atmosphere of the planet.
- Hear on sensor, Skint says “Ruber is already here”. Skint has more powerful scanners.
- Ruber’s mining platform. Extreme range. SKint wants us to attack. We’re escorting the Obsidian Spear.
- Need to give him time to lock on and take down the mining platform.
- Turbo laser from mining platform vaporises a small ship on our side.
- Ruber asks us to take out the turbo laser and escort fighter.
- 12 ships + Obsidian Spear on our side.
- HR48 senders us a comm message, Captain Skint has requisitioned us as fodder.
- Decide to fly towards it.
- We fly into debris, mining rig has layered the area of metal/debris etc.
- take 3 hull dmg (17 hull)
-3 hull dmg
- keep flying, avoid debris.
- loses another ship, 11 ships.
- fly past the range of the turbolaser.
-2 (-3) strain
- turbo laser possibly has weakpoints
- 4 of our ships have been destroyed (7 remains)
- 2 enemies destroyed (6 remaining)
-5 (-8) hull dmg
- blew up the first turbo laser.
-4 (-12) hull dmg
-2 (-14) hull dmg
-1 personal strain
- blew up the 2nd turbo laser.
-2 (-5) strain
- mining rig (30-60 people) surrenders, skint shoots the torpedo
-2 (-7) strain
-1 (-8) strain
- we try to shoot the torpedo, fail but shoot it off-course.
- explosion knocks out shield (NO defense).
- 83 people saved – escape pods.
The Loose Screws